1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is Influencerbul Digital Marketing Company, (hereinafter, "THE ENTITY"), with National Tax Number-7470135730
We inform you that the owner of the domain of our website www.influencerbul.com (hereinafter the "Website"), is THE ENTITY.
The User may contact THE ENTITY at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Why is THE ENTITY legitimized to carry out data processing?
THE ENTITY is entitled to treat your data in order to carry out the provision of its services.
THE ENTITY takes the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care.
3. What are the purposes of the treatment of your personal data by the Entity?
Your personal data collected by THE ENTITY may be used for the following purposes:
(1) The provision of the services offered through the Website.
(2) The sending of THE ENTITY's profiled commercial communications about its services by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other equivalent means of electronic communication.
4. Veracity of the data provided by the Users and data of minors
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating to THE ENTITY any modification thereof. The User will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, keeping THE ENTITY the right to exclude from the registered services any User who has provided false data, without preconception to the other actions that proceed in Law.
The User guarantees that he or she is older than 16 years.
5. Conservation of data
The personal data provided will be kept by THE ENTITY as long as the User does not indicate their willingness to unsubscribe from THE ENTITY services, in order to receive information about the company's products.
6. Rights of the User in relation to their data
The User has the right to:
(1) Access your personal data.
(2) Request the correction of inaccurate data.
(3) Request its deletion.
(4) Request a limitation of the processing of your data.
(5) Oppose the treatment of your data.
(6) Request your portability.
(7) Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
(8) In addition, the User may exercise their right to be forgotten.
The User can exercise all these rights at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for his request and providing a copy of his D.N.I. ( Identification number)
The User can also send his request by ordinary mail to the following address:
Without preconception to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the User shall have the right to submit a claim to a Control Authority, in particular in the Member State in which he or she has their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The control authority in which the claim was filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
7. Data security
The protection of the privacy and personal data of the Users is very important for THE ENTITY. Therefore, THE ENTITY does everything in its power to prevent your data from being used improperly, allowing access to them only to authorized personnel.
THE ENTITY maintains security levels of personal data protection in accordance with the applicable regulations and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by the User through of the Website, without preconception to inform you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
THE ENTITY undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a secure treatment in the international transfers and transfers of data that may occur, as the case may be.
In those services of the web that need to register as a User, a password must be chosen. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as all activities that occur in the session initiated with your name and password.
The User agrees to notify THE ENTITY as soon as possible of the unauthorized use of his Username and/or password or any other security breach. THE ENTITY will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise due to non-compliance with this obligation by the User.
9. Links to web pages
The ENTITY Website may contain links to web pages of third-party companies and entities.
The conditions offered by these web pages may not be the same as those offered by THE ENTITY.
11. Acceptance and Consent
1. Introduction and Definitions
Influencerbul DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY (hereinafter INFLUENCERBUL) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data that Influencerbul processes about Influencers from social networks. The INFLUENCERBUL platform contains public information about people who have profiles on social networks, and the treatment of such is explained in this document.
• The Influencer is a physical or legal person who possesses a public profile on a social network, especially Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok, and whose number of followers exceeds 5,000 followers.
• The INFLUENCERBUL Platform is the service that Influencerbul carries out to analyze the profiles of the Influencers in order to allow clients of Influencerbul to conduct commercial actions and collaborations with the Influencers.
2. Entity responsible for processing data
The INFLUENCERBUL platform, as well as the data processing, are the responsibility of Influencerbul DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY with National Tax Number-7470135730, and an entity registered in the Uckapilar V.D
The Influencer can contact INFLUENCERBUL at the following email address: email@example.com
3. How and why influencers' personal data is processed
3.1 What data is processed?
The personal data that INFLUENCERBUL processes about Influencers is the data that the same Influencers have made public on social media, including but not limited to:
• Profile information: names and surnames, commercial names, profile names, images, videos, languages, profile descriptions, publications, etc.
• Professional contact information: emails, online and/or street addresses.
• Statistical data about followers: INFLUENCERBUL only processes non-personal information about the audience of an Influencer.
In addition, INFLUENCERBUL may process special categories of data, such as political opinions, racial or ethnic origin, religion or philosophical convictions, etc., only in the case that an Influencer has included the information on his or her public profile. Therefore, INFLUENCERBUL does not have the technological capacity to know if this data is being processed, unless it is made expressly public by the Influencer.
3.2 What is the data used for?
This data is used in order to perform an analysis of social media profiles so that INFLUENCER and its clients can connect and collaborate with Influencers and thus carry out commercial intents and actions. Likewise, the data is processed in order to contact Influencers by means of the contact information they’ve made public, and in order to offer them collaborations.
3.3. Recipients and processing outside of the European Union
INFLUENCERBUL will communicate personal data to its clients. This communication is necessary in order to bring about the commercial relationships between the clients and the Influencers.
The Influencers’ personal data will be stored on a Google server located in the United States, a country whose laws do not require the appropriate level of data protection required pursuant to the criteria of the European authorities. However, Google provides appropriate guarantees of data protection by means of its adhesion to the Privacy Shield framework
Additionally, with respect to the delivery of electronic communications, like email, the delivery tools Sendgrid and Mailray are located in the United States, a country whose laws do not require the appropriate level of data protection required pursuant to the criteria of the European authorities; Nevertheless, both entities provide appropriate guarantees of data protection by means of their adhesion to the Privacy Shield framework
3.4 Lawful processing
The legal basis that legitimizes the data processing of Influencers, for the purposes indicated in this Policy, is the legitimate interest of INFLUENCERBUL, of its clients, and in this case of the Influencers, to carry out commercial activities between the parties.
Additionally, INFLUENCERBUL informs the Influencers that, as it only processes personal data made public by them on social networks, the impact on their privacy is minor.
In the case of the special categories of data, the legal basis that legitimizes data processing is that the data has been openly made public by the Influencers.
3.5 Time periods of processing and updates
The Influencer’s data will be processed for an indefinite period of time unless the Influencer requests the erasure of data or opposes its processing. Subsequently, the data will be stored as blocked, during the time necessary to attend to any possible responsibilities arising from its processing.
In addition, the Influencer’s information will be updated periodically based on the changes made by the Influencer to his or her public profile.
INFLUENCERBUL does not have the capacity to control the age of the Influencer, given that it is not personal data that the INFLUENCERBUL platform captures consciously. Nevertheless, in the case that INFLUENCERBUL may suspect for whatever reasons that there are minors on the platform, INFLUENCERBUL will undertake the appropriate steps to request consent to data processing from the minor and/or legal guardians, or, if applicable, cancel the data.
5. The Influencer's rights and how to exercise them
Data protection regulations guarantee the Influencer the following rights:
• Access: The Influencer has the right to know what information is processed, from where it has been obtained, to whom it has been provided, and how it has been processed.
• Rectification: The Influencer has the right to correct any inaccurate or out-of-date information.
• Erasure: The Influencer has the right to request the erasure of his/her personal data.
• Objection: The Influencer has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data for some specific purpose.
• Restriction: The Influencer has the right to request the restriction of his/her personal data, but in a way that it is retained for some later purpose.
• Portability: The Influencer has the right to obtain a copy of his/her personal data in an electronic format and, in certain circumstances, request that it is supplied to another service provider. This only applies to computerized processing carried out with the Influencer’s consent or in order to fulfill a contract.
• Withdrawal of consent: The Influencer has the right to withdraw his/her consent that, in this case, is given for the processing of data.
These rights require the possibility of identifying the Influencer who exercises them and of linking his/her identity with data processed by INFLUENCERBUL, so the Influencer shall provide information in order to be identified.
The Influencers can exercise the aforementioned rights before INFLUENCERBUL, by mail to the above-mentioned address, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Influencers consider their data protection rights violated, he/she can submit a claim to the Turkish Agency of Law for the Protection of Data